- The current and upcoming challenges that come with introducing cannabis into the Canadian medical system.
- Strategies for helping patients and buyers understand the quality of cannabis products.
- The difficulty of standardizing edible cannabis products.
- Cost evaluation for producing and selling cannabis extracts.
- The role of test labs for cannabis products.
- How to ensure the lab your working with is providing accurate results.
- What are PHA’s and when should they be tested for?
Questions Being Answered:
- What challenges come with bringing cannabis into the mainstream medical market?
- What defines a quality cannabis product and how can prescribers and sellers convey this to their patients and buyers?
- From a laboratory perspective, what are the anticipated costs for producing and selling cannabis extracts?
- What role do test labs play in ensuring that new product formats are safe for consumers?
- What and how exactly are lab testing services testing cannabis products?
- Should cultivators be testing for PHA’s in their cannabis crops?