- The anticipated value of solventless extracts.
- Uses for cannabis trim.
- Solventless extracts in the medical field.
- Shelf stability for retail cannabis extracts.
- The future of extract formulations.
- The relationship between analytical testers and extract developers.
- Common myths about extracts.
Questions Being Answered:
- What are the different ways cannabis cultivators can use their cannabis trim?
- What is the anticipated cost for solventless cannabis extract for consumers?
- What role will extracts play in the medical sphere and how accessible will they be to those who can benefit from extracts medically?
- What exactly does the “full-spectrum” label mean on cannabis products?
- How does the relationship between extract developers and laboratory testers influence the extracted product?
- How can companies educate their consumers about cannabis attributes, beyond the misconceived importance of Sativa and Indica.